Monday, April 6, 2009

tadah ! that is the lazy bum , milky !
do you knw why is he giving me this so innocent face ? see below , look wad he done !
\
\
\
\
\
\

\
\

\
\
\
\
\



tadah ! wad a nice job from him -.-
and now , he trying to be focus on something or maybe emo-ing -.-

smiling ! cos i'm happy !
look into my eyes !
alright , i'm back ! anyone misses me ? (: oh yahs , i change my blogskin already . my tagboard and link are at the left side . keep on scroll down and you will see it (: today my mommie brought me to the pet farm ! finnally ! but then , i don see any dogs there . hahas . mommie went there with agnes (saltee and vinnie owner .) hahas . and also i saw vinnie and saltee . and vinnie look like me (: just that she is smaller than me . but then , i'm a scardy cat , so i don dare to go near her . -.- hahas . but i enjoy my days with them , and i'm slping so soundly now . hehes . ! byebye ! cos i'm taking a nap !







No comments: