Wednesday, March 25, 2009

after grooming (: hehes , lazy bum . -.-
[milky: ma , i not a lazy bum , you are a lazy bum, cos i caught you lying down eating. so umglam lahs !]
[ma : @#$%^%$#@ shh !]
smile smile (: see my handsome smile (:
look into my eyes ! (: i'm adorable milky (:
don wanna look at the cam , cos ma keep on placing her cam at my face !
look at the stupid looks of my ma -.- so unglam . and i'm looking at some cute girlgirl in the com. hehes !
[ma: AH-BISH ! look at girlgirl ! wan die arhs !]
ke lian derhs me. ): saw my sad sad sad sad face ? *pouting*
tadah !
alright . hello my pawpal ! today my ma bring me for grooming . and i'm the first dog ! wahahahas ! cool right . and i'm so happy to see my groomer . but then , i'm so scared of the groomer's dog . i kept on hiding from it , and i saw this cute little maltese . how i wish she is my GF (:
ma : AH -BISH , ask you go grooming , you look at meimei !
me : ma , she is cuter than you lehs , of cos i look at her -.- and you also look at her alright . look till saliva coming out -.-
ma : SHHH ! @#$%^%$#@
alright . after 3 hrs , ma come and pick me up . and i saw this gr at the entrance there . and i'm so scared till i don dare to walk out -.- okay , i'm a scary cat , but ma still dotesme loads ! wahahahas ! (:








No comments: