Thursday, May 14, 2009

a clearer face of me (: finally , i can see things clearly (:
my mom and sissy called me roasted pig . does i look like one ? but then i call this "supermilky" (:
say cheese ! (:
look at my round round head . does it look like a poodles ? =X hahas .
hmm , as i said , i will blog more photos of me (: here is all my photos , cos mommie is so lazy to chase me around and took a photo of me . so yahs , mommie have been so busy with my matted fur . she brush for me everyday . and i HATE brushing . ): so whenever i see the brush , i will run under the table so mommie couldnt catch me , as mommie is too BIG SIZE =X but still , in the end , she bluff me by saying "milky , mom mom lorhs !" or "milky , go gai gai (go walk walk) lorhs ! " evil ! thanks santa and vodka for the comment . (: i LURRRRFE you all (:
EDITED ytd night , i find some brown brown patches on milky leg . i will try take a photo of it soon . so just now i brought milky down with me to let the groomer check , they said that milky had a mild skin problem ): wad am i suppose to do ?

8 comments:

Wei Qian said...

oh my ... is milky sensitive to any food?

best regards
Vodka

VALERIE♥ said...

i don think so . cos before that he is alright nehs .



VALERIE

Checkers & Chess said...

aren't you cute!!!!!!!!

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Wonderful pictures you're soooo cuuute. Many licks
Nice WUUUH
Sally

PS: Please come with your friends and join our new poject called
DOGBLOGLINKS
http://dogbloglinks.over-blog.de/

Checkers & Chess said...

i don't like being brushed either

VALERIE♥ said...

sally - alright (: thanks for the comment (:i will bring my friend along to there (: hehes . ! LICKS ! (:

VALERIE♥ said...

checkers - i hate brushing , whenever it comes to brushing , i will run and hide under the table , so she cant catch me . (: wad abt you ? where you hide ?