Friday, May 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , MILKY !

look at my cake ! is it that yummy ? (: my first birthday cake .
me with my happy and handsome smile (: hehes , cos mommie use my birthday cake to make me look at the cam ! hey mom , today is my birthday , don bully me alright ! RAWR !
look at my tiny cake . mom so selfish . look at my cake . later mom will show all of you her cake compare to mine ! so unfair ! ):

cheese ! another photo of me ! (: same , mom use the cake to make me look at the cam ):

look here ! see , so unfair ! ): mom cake look more yummy than mine ! ): look , hers got strawberry and cream and also got chocolate cake , wad about mine ?! ): MOM !!!!!!
MOM : sorry milky . mom forgotten to order your cake for you . eat this one also can lahs ! also nice . don so fussy lahs ! last min mahs ! cant blame mom right ? (^-^)
alright . back . (: mom is so evil ! my cake so small . but still it is delicious . is my first time celebrating my birthday with my mommie ! (: so happy . my ever first birthday . and mom , WHERE IS MY TREAT !? (mom : *ignore* ) look at her ! ): aiya , but still , i got a delicious TINY cake from mom (: treat , can buy anytime (: was happy that mom accompany me for the whole day ! (: thanks all who wishes me happy birthday ! (:


1 comment:

Diana Chiew said...

Happy Birthday, Milky!! That's a nice tiny birthday cake. At least your mummy remembers to celebrate your birthday and spent the day with you...

- Santa